Bio-Scriptives Lidum 5%Customer Reviews
Lidum, with 5% Lidocaine cream, is a highly effective local anesthetic cream that instantly relieves the pain, itching, burning and soreness associated with anorectal disorders such as hemorrhoids.
Now available boxes of 15 individual use containers.
More information about Lidum
Bio-Scriptives Lidum 5% is a topical anesthetic thatís formulated to be applied directly to the surface of skin for fast, temporary relief of pain and itching. Along with other soothing ingredients, Lidum protects and soothes with aloe vera and 5% Lidocaine, a powerful anesthetic that helps temporarily block pain by numbing the pathway of pain signals along the nerves.
Lidum 5% offers the most powerful hemorrhoid pain relief available without a doctorís prescription.
Aloe (aloe vera), Water, Cholesterol, Isopropyl Mysristate, Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (coconut oil fatty acid), Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Arginine HCI (amino acid), Ethyl Oleate (fatty acid), Propylene Glycol, Tocophersolan (vitamin E), Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Allantoin (naturally occurring compound), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (aloe vera), Methylisothiazolinone, Methyl Nicotinate
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
For the temporary relief of local itching and discomfort, including pain, soreness, and burning, associated with anorectal disorders.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Lidum 5% is dye and fragrance free. What you see and smell is an abundance of nourishing, natural ingredients!